Mission to Bosnia
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: Mission to Bosnia Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:57 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Just some information for you. this evening i will leave on a yourney to bosnia for a 6 month mission called EUFOR3. This doesn't mean that omg will stall or be quited. Dima is very busy with our much needed data set. and i will be doing some work to the maps and interface and in the mean time i will try to aquire some help. I only hope you can respect that i can't react to post or threads as fast as i would like to. Hope you understand that my job in military service goes first then my private life and then the modding Wink

Will be mailing and maybe posting some impression pics online Very Happy

Cheers Buck

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:23 am
    —
just sit down and explain it calmly to ur C.O Rolling Eyes

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:59 am
    —
Good luck in the Boz!

#4: Re: Mission to Bosnia Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:52 am
    —
Good luck and take care !!!

regards,
M.

#5:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:36 pm
    —
Yeah Buck, take care,

I was with KFOR(Kosovo) in 2001 down there...

Research request:

Dont worry, dude although i didnt post anything the last days, i am still on research for your aerial pics and data that might support dima...

going to send it to you guys, when finished...

progress by now = sth around 30%
(british data upon 30 Corps is hard to analyse, i tell ya)

bye Polemarchos I.

#6:  Author: Mujo13Location: Deutschland PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:01 pm
    —
I hope that you will have a nice time in bosnia....greetings from a half-bosnian....good luck.....

#7:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:20 am
    —
Hey guys,

I arrived here 2 days ago. Food is good bed is good internet is slow but good Very Happy so i expect the moments i'm on base wont be to dull for me Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1