Help! MSJVM
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Help! MSJVM Author: Antifa PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:15 am
    —
I am trying to run QClone but my old computer died in August and this one does not have Microsoft Java Virtual Machine on it.

and Q Clone doesn't work.

I have an XP machine.

Does anyone have a stand alone version of MSJVM that I could borrow?

(Sun System JRE doesn't seem to work with QClone and there's not a MSJVM to found on the internet. Ohhhh there's tons of Update for it -- but the basic build is gone. (Sun Systems sued MS and won and that's why MSJVM is scarce)
I can't really uninstall the lastest version of IE and install and old one and reinstall because of the way this computer is set up.

So if any one has an old stand alone version of MSJVM that I could have -- or a solution as to how I could get Qclone to work, I would appreciate it.

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:21 am
    —
sure if u add lord4war [at] hotmail [dot] com to ur msn messenger i can transfer it to u,its about 5mb.

@ Mooxe,any chance we can host this file here,as it is getting harder to find on web.and my last existing link to it is now dead.
we r going to continously need it over the next few years,anytime some1 does a new xp install.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:48 am
    —
If you could direct me to the correct file I will add it here.

#4:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:20 pm
    —
Have you tried this site?

http://www.vanweteringen.com/jheroen/vm/index.php

#5:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:02 pm
    —
Thanks Anzac_LordforWar and Mooxe and kwp, Very Happy

I got the MSVM from the link

http://www.vanweteringen.com/jheroen/vm/index.php

and now QClone works fine!! Much appreciated!

On another note, while I was rummaging through old disks to see if I had a copy of MSVM, I found a bunch of sound files that I used years ago to make a Russian friendly sound file for CC3 -- I don't know if that plugin is still around somewhere, and I'm pretty sure I don't have it . . . but I have all the files if anyone is interested -- the include:

Red Army Choir singing "The Sacred War" and "Katusha"

Adolf Hitler - Speech on Stalingrad from 12/42. (It's pathetic, he says, "Oh some of you may think this was a great Strategic failure but we'll just see about that. I can say this, it will not be a second Verdun, once Germans possess something, they will never give it up." )

I also have a speech from Stalin but I don't know what it is, he could be showing off his new suit for all I know because I don't speak/ understand Russian.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will send them along.

Thanks again!!!!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1