Interesting Eastern Front site
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Interesting Eastern Front site Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 pm
    —
http://english.pobediteli.ru/

Its site has many footage in its multimedia section which are rarely been shown before. Highly recommended if you are interested in the Eastern front.

Moderators, could you delete the duplicated thread.

#2:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:50 am
    —
Interesting!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST ONLINE PRESENTATION OF ANY HISTORICAL EVENT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN --- THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!

A MUST SEE!!!

#3:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:54 pm
    —
Good link!
I had to run MS Explorer to view. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My browser of choice is Firefox.

#4:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 am
    —
Firefox worked fine for me!

#5:  Author: socratesLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:20 am
    —
I also really liked this site. Here's a link to another site I enjoyed looking at and may have particular relevance to mod makers http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/W/ww2weapons/
I never knew the HT pazerjager teams in the BoB mod were hitler youth! It would be great if they had modded in the bicycles too.

As an afterthought, is that a picture of you or somebody else Antifa? I hope you'll forgive me if I sound chauvanistic but I've never met a lovely girl with a keen interest in wargames and their technical workings. If that's the case then the world is a better place because of it.

I had to ask Smile

#6:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:36 pm
    —
:ok1 Great site :ok1

#7:  Author: Glote PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:19 pm
    —
FireFox works fine for me 2....

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1