Help with CONFIG manager !!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Help with CONFIG manager !! Author: sargexmyLocation: st. louis, mo, usa PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:27 am
    —
Hey guys,
new comer to the site here. I finally got my CCV cd out of the storage again. Thanks to this AWESOME mod!

Problem though. I'm trying to install with the config manager (1.3 or newest version). However, since my one and only hard drive have a designation F: instead of C: the manage won't work. It keeps thinking that all the files must be in C:. Is there any way I could edit config manager to make it look into F: drive? All the file structure are the same. And it was F: bcause I had some weird card readers on my motherboard. Anyways, i'm not ready to reformat my HD or change it to C: so all my other programs / games stops working..

help greatly appreciated.

Mike Y

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:36 pm
    —
Look at how to's & guide section
<<<<< Main Menu option

#3:  Author: sargexmyLocation: st. louis, mo, usa PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:13 pm
    —
so yeah i know that part.

but the problem lies in that i want to know how to edit config manager to make it think the default drive is F: instead of C:

thanks for the help though.

I copied this post to the general CCV section; hopefully ill get more answers

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:42 pm
    —
You can't change the plugin manager but you can change the source information if you know how to use regedit. Change the Installed to information in both spots shown below;

\hkey_local_machine\software\mattel interactive\5.00\InstalledTo\

\hkey_local_machine\software\mattel interactive\5.01\InstalledTo\

#5:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:56 am
    —
sargexmy wrote:
so yeah i know that part.

but the problem lies in that i want to know how to edit config manager to make it think the default drive is F: instead of C:

thanks for the help though.

I copied this post to the general CCV section; hopefully ill get more answers

If you look on the how to 's & guide u will find a post specially about that ..

With some picture to explain you how to do it

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1