Help with CONFIG manager (copied this from Stalingrad forum)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Help with CONFIG manager (copied this from Stalingrad forum) Author: sargexmyLocation: st. louis, mo, usa PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:10 pm
    —
So i figured i probably get more answered posting here in the CCV forum since is more general issue related

Problem though. I'm trying to install with the config manager (1.3 or newest version). However, since my one and only hard drive have a designation F: instead of C: the manage won't work. It keeps thinking that all the files must be in C:. Is there any way I could edit config manager to make it look into F: drive? All the file structure are the same. And it was F: bcause I had some weird card readers on my motherboard. Anyways, i'm not ready to reformat my HD or change it to C: so all my other programs / games stops working..

Yep i checkout the how to section. I learned how to install plug ins, but I can't find anything on how to adjust Config manager to accept another drive letter!!

help greatly appreciated.

Mike Y

#2:  Author: sargexmyLocation: st. louis, mo, usa PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:57 pm
    —
HAAHAH i shouldve looked... in the tech support forum...
sorry guys, i know the answer now!!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1