Meuse
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Meuse Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:46 pm
    —
I was playing meuse 3.3 when i happened to drag my cursor over a section of the bridge on the sedan map and noticed it said bridge explosive. When i blew it up it became impassable to tanks but not sure about the infantry. I had no idea about this and i was wondering if anyone can tell me where to find out which bridges can be blown, where the explosives are, and what the effects are , something kind of like the GJS bunker recon info

Any help would be great :popo

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:02 pm
    —
the simplest i can think of is to shrink the map, in the game, bottom left corner, the map is set up like a drawn map, and the red dots usually mines, but map makers cluster mines together, and explode usually on morter or gun fire. some like fuel tanks explode for almost a minute...1 map its a daisy chain we called it in the engineers, 6 of the buggers go off...slowly left to right/vise versa.

or just right click curser, says elevation and names or map"gras field" etc...

#3:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:44 pm
    —
The only way to find out is to play the battles so you see what happens or to right click on things to get the terrain type.

If you're into modding you could use Qclone to open the elements.adb file for the mods you want to check and review the terrain types available for map coding.

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:26 pm
    —
Open up the map in 3C and set the view to "hollow" This shows the terrian and the image at the same time. At the same time open QClone to see which elements are coded for explosions then look for those elements in the image.

#5:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:20 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt,

Good suggestion... The only catch with 3c is you should change the element file it uses to be the sme as the mod map you are looking at.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1