Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#21:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:09 am
    —
Hi!

u don't need any ftp program to upload files to ftp.closecombatseries.net (username: uploads, no password required - leave it empty) .

Just rar files and drag(copy-past) them in ftp window.

And don't take it too close Very Happy . As u could c, community supports ya :Cool .

Last edited by Dima on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#22:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:28 am
    —
Dima,

I am perhaps completly stupid, but when I double click on your ftp/closecombatseries.net shortcut, I am transfered to the main page of CCS...
Nobody asks me for a username or anything else: it is just the main page!

Panzerjäger

#23:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:34 am
    —
rite, my fault

just enter ftp.closecombatseries.net in yer browser and it should work

Quote:
You perfectly know that Screengadget, dor example is 25 MB

RARed screengadget is less than 4mb Razz

Last edited by Dima on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#24:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:38 am
    —
click here ftp://ftp.closecombatseries.net/

#25:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:28 am
    —
Come on Jager,
Dont take it so hard.

Modding CC sucks,honestly it really does.
The time one spends just creating the graphics is enormous,compound that with trying to learn/understand all the many tools is sometimes.........
How should I say "Just plain crazy"

I'm sorry to hear about the computer crash,that does suck.

As far as the e-mail goes,i'm sure the ones who have asked to send it to their hotmail account is ok because I know I have 250MB with hotmail.
And i'm willing to bet they do too.

Come on man dont trash those maps.
I for one have praised your maps a hundred times over.

#26:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:04 am
    —
Hi,

For the moment, I cannot send you anything, since my PC is out (I am writing you with my old PC). But of course, as far as it is repaired I will try to send you the files by E-Mail if you can Receive big files of about 20 MB each (even Winrared, they will remain big...):

- CC5.exe
- Screengdg, GameGdg and CCImages
- Tanks, guns, shadows, wrecks
-Uniticons
- All the adb,s
- Hopefully the Sound file if I can compress it enough (if not, I will ask you to make your trials with a personal sound file; doesn't matter at this point if a pistol has a gun sound....)
and, the most important, the mask.tga, used to edit the stratmap. Of course, you may choose to make it somewhat different, but don't modify it to much in order to respect the geography of the Stalingrad region).

Definitively, the issue comes from somewhere with the stratmap, thus the exe file. The Stratmap program does offer me 83 connections (two-ways) and, it is very strange, 1 only one-way connection. I really believe that the issue comes from here.

Or it is something else but anyway, I am fed up with this mod. For me, it is finished. Definitively.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#27:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:24 am
    —
i have 2.6GB mailbox Twisted Evil

send it to my mail:

dimafedorov [at] gmail [dot] com

#28:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:30 am
    —
If you want to send them to me when the opertunity permits that would be ok.

But in all honesty all I would do is pass them along to Tejszd if that was ok.

He is the "MAN" when it comes to CC,where as I am only a troll who is still trying to learn.

#29:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:44 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
Quote:
Well Mr Dima, here you have another great opportunity to hop in and finnish other peoples work and get the credits for it!

btw what u mean by that?

Oi -- Nobody has taken anything away from the original Stalingrad mod makers and it's perfectly right to attribute credit to Dima as well -- Damn ya'll need to buy some sun lamps and relax.

#30:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:10 pm
    —
all of us Manoi,Kamfe,Faustpatrone,Kartboy,me were in Stal team circa 2003 :Cool.
Buck joined later(eventually reanimated project).

#31:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:07 pm
    —
So what about Dima and his team finishing Der Kessel as a sequel to their great Stalingrad Mod?

#32:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:26 pm
    —
GS_Schimpf wrote:
So what about Dima and his team finishing Der Kessel as a sequel to their great Stalingrad Mod?

well, u got it rite Smile

sev monthes ago we agreed with pzjager that Der Kessel will be sequel to Stalingrad.
But somehow that idea didn't get long life Crying or Very sad

#33: Der Kassel Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:56 pm
    —
That sounds like a good idea to me, the Stalingrad mod is great a follow-on would be fantastic.

Cheers
Ronson

#34:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:29 am
    —
Dude -- I am sorry that you are frustrated. I think most of us would help with Mod. I didn't know you were looking for people. If you really have a technical question that has you stumped, the best place to get an answer is the Editing Board at Ryan's --

cc.ryanross.net

(try the non-cc board too) Mick and Mad Bunny (Eric Young -- the maker of CC) visit the board sometimes.

I mean you put so much work into it, it would be a shame just to trash it.

I mean that who be Krasny. Maybe you just had a rough Oktaibr. It was a Krasny Oktaibr, you might say. Razz

It any case, you've been a great contributor to the community and thanks for all you've done.

#35:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:21 pm
    —
follow up sounds sweet; tragic if the lovely maps (best i ever saw) wont be played with

#36: plz..upload.... Author: hwoarang77 PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:25 pm
    —
i hope to try Der kessel!! please upload that mod to

ftp.closecombatseries.net

It's ok that the mod is not completed....

#37:  Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:33 pm
    —
please, continue... i wanna play this mod, i neeeed!!!!! thx

close combat the best!!!!

#38:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:43 pm
    —
It sounds more like modding burnout. When you have tried EVERYTHING to fix that stupid crash and NOTHING works it's time to take a break. Save you work to a cd or dvd and leave it for a few months, I guarantee the bug will come back again.

Re - modding tools, most of these were written years ago and the programmers are only CC ghosts now Shocked pfc Michael has had some success digging them up, and there are some new tools made. I hope it's not all lost Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2