Karelia II!!????
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#21: Re: Discovery Channel From The Air Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:50 am
    —
Vulpine wrote:
sothern-land, your maps are gorgeous!

thank you. Almost a shame to mess them up with shell holes and smashed tanks isn't it? LOL

#22:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:55 pm
    —
Thats way i only use 1 infantry team for each side on every battle, no artillery support and no tanks.I will not shoot any holes in "Mats Bar and Grill" just in the little "house" besides the houses on some maps... Rolling Eyes Wink...

Mats Smile

#23:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:55 pm
    —
So am I sensing that this magnificant mod is coming out soon? Or is there still a lot of work to be done (though the maps have been completed it seems)?

You know we're all just excited for this one :wink2 :drink2

#24:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:25 pm
    —
I will give it some months for testplaying, cant really say any date but the mod is more or less done...This summer i will NOT play any CC!

Thanks for your support!

Mats Smile

#25:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:20 pm
    —
Sapa i said can you create the T-34 and other russian tanks and put them into the game, because in Karelia 1 they use the same tanks in the reg CC5

#26:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:07 am
    —
king_tiger_tank wrote:
Sapa i said can you create the T-34 and other russian tanks and put them into the game, because in Karelia 1 they use the same tanks in the reg CC5

There are completely new vehicle graphics made for version two by Russ109.About Karelia 1...didnt now there were T-34,Is-2 aso in orginal CC5.... Confused

Mats Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2