Karelia II!!????
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#1: Karelia II!!???? Author: Antifa PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:59 am
    —
Am I a flaming dumbass (don't answer that Very Happy ) or did a Karelia II come out already or is in the works?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&pos=-2137

Those maps are incredible and Karelia is my favorite Mod -- still.

#2:  Author: russ109 PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:48 am
    —
Karelia II is still in the works stage at the moment.

Southern Land has completed 35 maps so far and the new vehicle graphics are 2/3's done.

Still some work to do, but getting there.

#3:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:26 am
    —
Yes, changed the area of operations in V2.Now it will just cover the Karelian Istmus were the most heavy fighting took place during June - July 1944.Trying to change all the bad Bg unit pictures from v1.1 and all other stupid misstakes made in that one.

As Ian told, new fantastic vehicles by himself (he is to modest) and now it looks like there is going to be 44 brand new maps by the map god SouthernLand.

Changed almost every sound, graphics and datas for this one, if you liked version 1.1 with all bugs i am sure you are going to like this one!

Thanks for your support!

Mats

#4:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:41 pm
    —
Cooooll!!!! Tak!

Life is good.

Good luck with the work on the mod!

#5:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:10 pm
    —
Good show. Waiting on this one Smile

#6:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:07 pm
    —
Any news from the Karilea frront?

Keep up the great work guys, we're all drooling for this one Very Happy

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:14 am
    —
Progress is good.Testplaying the GC.Some vehicles is still missing and there is some map updates in work.Then there must be more test play....

Mats

#8:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:55 pm
    —
44 updated maps for Karelia II now completed and inbound for the frozen north in tomorrow's post

#9:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:56 pm
    —
alright it's making progress

#10:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:58 pm
    —
Cant wait to play this mod.....

#11:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:53 am
    —
It's getting closer... And with it just being Valentines day hopefully I picked up enough points with the wife to spend a few nights and weekends (cough) testing the mod...

Last edited by Tejszd on Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12:  Author: russ109 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:32 am
    —
Quote:
44 updated maps for Karelia II now completed and inbound for the frozen north in tomorrow's post

Great news Shane, well done mate.

Mats my side of this work in progress is slow, still have 2/3 vehicles left to do, need to pull my finger out and knuckle down, but they will get finished.

Then as you Mats I will be putting CC away for a very long time Very Happy

#13:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:08 pm
    —
russ109 wrote:
Quote:

Great news Shane, well done mate.

Mats my side of this work in progress is slow, still have 2/3 vehicles left to do, need to pull my finger out and knuckle down, but they will get finished.

Then as you Mats I will be putting CC away for a very long time Very Happy

I will wait for them Ian! They are worth it!! Smile

Mats

#14:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:11 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote:
It's getting closer... And with it just being Valentines day hopefully I picked up enough points with the wife to spend a few nights and weekends (cough) testing the mod...

I think i will have to give my wife presents for 10 Valentines to repay for all my computertime.... Wink

Mats Smile

#15:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:19 am
    —
This is going to be a great mod!

I don't suppose you guys could post a list of what kind of infantry/armor/ATGs/etc are going to be available? And of course the weapons Wink

Mmmmmm, Karelia.

#16:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:56 am
    —
Maybe later when the final version is done, because i change the units all the time and i dont know if all the vehicles planed will be done.....

Mats

#17:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:33 am
    —
you got all spring break to get it done, but I got the karelia 1.1 mod and i was wondering can find out to get the real tanks used buy the russians and finns like the T-34, T-26, etc.

#18:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:51 am
    —
king_tiger_tank wrote:
you got all spring break to get it done, but I got the karelia 1.1 mod and i was wondering can find out to get the real tanks used buy the russians and finns like the T-34, T-26, etc.

Sorry but i dont understand the question? What do you want? Smile

Mats

#19:  Author: TarasLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:50 pm
    —
Hooh.
can't wait too.... Rolling Eyes

#20: Discovery Channel From The Air Author: VulpineLocation: Singapore PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:17 am
    —
sothern-land, your maps are gorgeous!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2