(RegXtra) For ANZAC_Blackstump
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: (RegXtra) For ANZAC_Blackstump Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:49 pm
    —
Hey Stumpy,
We should really get on and finish theis war man. Let rebuild the three battles using cip's uncorrupted post amphreville file, and finish this thing. That way we can see it out using one file.

Cheers,

Verboten

#2:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:14 am
    —
rebuild from last battle played is acceptable and that is the game we played, not amfreville.

#3:  Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:34 pm
    —
I am saying lets rebuild St Mere Egilse, Pont L'Abbe and Monte Castre, using Cipressina0's file, which has amphreville at is supposed to be, not the corrupted version.

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:35 am
    —
ok im not really sure what else has been organised.
but i am in 2 possesion of 2 files which are accurate game files.
so there is no need for anything to be rebuilt.with the exception of the usa bg moving to mederet.
any attempting to manipulate the 2 files into 1 will not be accurate.
i dont really need any1 to worry about how they r rebuilt.look at them first when they r presented and then raise ur objections,if u have any.
to get it on i need the 2 commanders to divulge their movements and support allocations at same time,so no one gets any advantage/disadvantage.
after that movement has been divulged.
i will know which battle will be getting played first.

#5:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:26 am
    —
the other thing we can do is to use the currupt file as it is, Usa to deploy the tanks and inf left over in amphreville we lose medrete but we keep all the other Vl . and just play on as it is

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1