krete mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: krete mod Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:07 am
    —
i just installed the mod krete i have placed the maps in the cc2 map folder,i have placed the mod folder its self in the plugins folder.but it dosnt seem to work is there something some i need to do? it shows up in the plugin thing its self with 3 things data sound and grahics....................
cheers.
Luft_soldat_bellew,

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:01 am
    —
Your probably not installing it right.

Maps for CC2 have at least five files, but can have upto seven. They are named.

BGMAP###
MMMAP###
OVMAP###
ROOF### Some maps dont have
BRIG### Some maps dont have
MAP###
MAP###.los

Map### and MAP###.los go in the data/base/maps folder. While the other three to five go in the folder graphics/maps.

Then thiers the Battle files (AXOOB, ALOOB, and Scenario) that go in the folders 1### and ### in the Data/Base/Battles.

NOTE: the ### is the different three number value each map has, DO NOT CHANGE THEM unless you know what you are doing or don't mind have erros.

As for the Mod I not sure if the one here is in plugin format.

CSO has both the maps and the mod in plugin format if you to pass over all the manual installing stuff. NOTE the CSO plugin only has 1/3 of the maps for the mod. The CCS download has 2/3 of the maps. The last 1/3 were never made.

The mod is not finished only one Operation is playable none of the campignes and all the battles for the stock maps not replaced will not work(Thou you can play battlemaker battles with them). Trying to play the above listed incomplete parts will cause the game to crash. Just thought I would tell you.

Thats just my two cents.
Nembo

#3: cheers Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:21 am
    —
I got it to work now but the main screen of the game is krete but the operations battles and campaings are all the brige 2 far ones,i will try wot you said

#4:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:10 pm
    —
Looks like you installed it right do you have the maps working? Only the Maleme Operation works the rest of the operations and campignes are still the old Bridge Too Far files so they wont work.

#5:  Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:37 pm
    —
theres no Maleme Operation

#6:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:38 am
    —
That means that you at least did not install the Batnames file to the data/base folder. Try using the plugins.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1