Waiting for feedback...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Waiting for feedback... Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:06 pm
    —
Hi all;

The files of the mod have been uploaded now for several days and have been downloaded by a large number of people.
hence, my surprise to see that, apparently, to date only two of them seem to have worked on the issue (thanks to you, guys, even if I need more precise information about what you have done: see my message on this forum)... What about the others?

I have to apologize if I have not been clear enough when uploading the files, but this upload was NOT, IN ANY CASE, a release or even a pre-release of the mod. The main reason being that the mod as it is today is totally unplayable. If I uploaded the files, it was to the attention of the MODERS who wanted to help the mod to survive.

Hence, my present message: if you have uploaded the files and have made trials, please send me a message describing exactly (details, please) what you have done and what was the result. I will compile everything and let's hope that the light will come?

Don't forget that I have wastec 18 monthes for that: please take 10 minutes of your time to try to help me.

Cheers
Pzjager

#2:  Author: gunship PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:29 am
    —
if i could Sad

#3: maps... Author: hwoarang77 PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:05 pm
    —
we need the maps for Der kessel......plz think about it.......

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:27 pm
    —
I'm sure those who are interested in helping are looking for the answers, it will probably just take alot of time before the solution is found.

Here in the U.S. we are currently having one Holiday with another fast approching,alot of people may be traveling now.

#5: Re: maps... Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:54 am
    —
hwoarang77 wrote:
we need the maps for Der kessel......plz think about it.......

Hi,

You definitively don't need the maps. In case you would like to help, just install the game with a complete set of winter maps (CC3 coded,as the Kesselmaps would be coded in case of the mod is released) which we know are working: the set of maps from WinterWar is, at least for me, obvious.

Once again, I am not 100% sure that the problem is not related to my custom maps.So, let's try to make the game work as mentionned above at first.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1