QUESTIONS
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: QUESTIONS Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:49 pm
    —
Hi all,
i'm new to cc4 i have had it for a while but have not yet played it intill now i think its great.I have a few questions first is there a map with the town of foy on it (i think thats how you spell it) well if you have seen the band of brothers movie you will know what i am talking about when the 101st attack one 88, tigers and infantry i think that would make for some good playing.Also are the BGs historacal correct (mine my spelling) I cant stand playing a game that is not like it was.
cheers Luft_Soldat_Bellew,

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:37 am
    —
Yes thier is a map of the town of Foy.
As for battlegroups and forces, I don't know.

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:21 pm
    —
I dont know how accurate the CCIV map is compaired to the actual town of Foy,I dont have an aerial of Foy,if anyone has one please,please send it to me.

As far as historical accuracy I think the game is pretty close,VETBoB is also very close as well,but one can only do so much within the confinds of the game.

You could use the CCReq tool to create a custom BG for both sides if you were unhappy with the games version of the battle for Foy,this would allow you to add those 88's or other troops.

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:22 am
    —
Errr my mistake,

You want BGEdit if you want to create your own BG,force pools etc etc.

BGEditIV10.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BGEditIV10.zip
 Filesize:  130.59 KB
 Downloaded:  379 Time(s)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1