Converting CC5 Stalingrad Mod maps to CC3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Converting CC5 Stalingrad Mod maps to CC3 Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:28 am
    —
It would be great if someone would convert the CC5 maps for Stalingrad Mod to CC3. They look great but I only play CC3, I have an old computer with little hard drive space left to have both CC5 and CC3 on at the same time.

#2: . Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:06 pm
    —
firstly, a few maps are from cc3,
secondly i'd say 50% of the maps are to big for cc3 to handle, u have to crop them down!
thirdly, who's gonna do this? cc3 aint kickin like it used to.

yes try to import them, most will work. others simply wont show up when making scenarious, or crash the game.
yes ccv 5.0 maps are converted to cc3(wf) and yes GJS maps are in cc3 WF, but choped, changed,resized,hedgerows added, blds moved. but that was before...this is now. NOW STALINGRAD IS RELEASED!

#3:  Author: CSO_Jaywol PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:17 pm
    —
Hi. I converted about five of these maps for CC3 about a year ago. They are available for d/l at the CSO site. I think some of the maps are Silo, Krasnoarmeyskoya, Red October West, Red Square and Loading Terminal. Look under CC3 maps d/l page at the site. Regards Jaywol.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1