Whats this probelm???
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Whats this probelm??? Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:26 pm
    —
I had just installed a few new maps and sound things and sub mods on to my cc4 i have had it and played it for a while now with no probelms,so after i finished installing new things everthing seemd fine intill i went to bg's all the soldiers weapons where up the f#ck like a american sniper had a boozoka Rolling Eyes but the boozoka made the same sound as a sniper rifle Rolling Eyes .
anyone know what went wrong there?.I then deleted every thing and did a freash install of cc4 i then tried to get into the game it went into the loading screen and then it said: Close combat error! Unable to get format on stream. i am hoping that it is some thing minor and can be fixed easly.
anyone know whats wrong?.
cheers
Luft_Soldat_Bellew,

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:25 am
    —
Man it's been a long time since I delt with that error.
I think you hold Shift when the game is loading then turn off your video's under options.

I'm sure you could find the answer by using the search option here.

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:25 am
    —
Man it's been a long time since I delt with that error.
I think you hold Shift when the game is loading then turn off your video's under options.

I'm sure you could find the answer by using the search option here.

#4:  Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:10 am
    —
I cant find anything about this probelm on this site,i held shift but it did nothing.

#5:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:08 am
    —
Locate the CC4 exe in CC4 main,hold down ctrl and click on it, hopefully you now will see the window where you can disable the video....

About the sounds, seems to me that you have replaced weapons data and not the sound file, maybe the maker has used other numbers for sounds in the earlier install you have made...

Mats

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1