2 questions about the mod.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: 2 questions about the mod. Author: SkylineLocation: Quebec City PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:28 pm
    —
Finally finished downloading Stalingrad on my crappy 56k, played it for about 30 minutes and I really like it but I have a couple questions.

1. Do you plan on making an english voice mod for it?

2. Do you plan on adding descriptions of the areas on the Grand Campaign screen? If so, will it be really nice historical descriptions like in Bloody Omaha or really crappy little text like in GJS?

#2:  Author: StaticLocation: U$A PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:32 pm
    —
easy there... a lot of people really like GJS...

#3:  Author: SkylineLocation: Quebec City PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:59 pm
    —
Static wrote:
easy there... a lot of people really like GJS...

I LOVE GJS! I just really hate the battle descriptions. I played Bloody Omaha before GJS so that's probably why...

#4:  Author: tomekj5Location: Poland, Skawina PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:01 am
    —
GJS is profesionaly made mod, but are you people not fed up with the western front in france in 44?? The best battle descriptions are in CC3 they r quite long and usefill.

#5:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:29 pm
    —
Bloody Omaha has the best battle descriptions no doubt -- how does one mod the texts there? I think if that were something that more people could work on we'd have great ones -- to be honest after you've spent a year breaking your ass modding everything else, doing the battle descriptions isn't high on the modders list -- so maybe this is a way the less programming savy could help -- as far as I know the BO battle descriptions were written by a veteran of the battle -- that would be hard to top in any case.

#6:  Author: SkylineLocation: Quebec City PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:10 pm
    —
Antifa wrote:
Bloody Omaha has the best battle descriptions no doubt -- how does one mod the texts there? I think if that were something that more people could work on we'd have great ones -- to be honest after you've spent a year breaking your ass modding everything else, doing the battle descriptions isn't high on the modders list -- so maybe this is a way the less programming savy could help -- as far as I know the BO battle descriptions were written by a veteran of the battle -- that would be hard to top in any case.

What is the best way to contact the Stalingrad team? I would really love to help them with the battle descriptions. I have alot of free time right now and I feel like I could really help them with this part.

#7:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:46 pm
    —
Those battle descriptions would be cool!

A nice feature for the future Smile

#8:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:10 pm
    —
Skyline wrote:
What is the best way to contact the Stalingrad team? I would really love to help them with the battle descriptions. I have alot of free time right now and I feel like I could really help them with this part.

contact me via email/MSN: dimafedorov [at] msn [dot] com

Quote:
1. Do you plan on making an english voice mod for it?

no.

#9:  Author: SkylineLocation: Quebec City PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:05 am
    —
Cool, I'll contact you tomorrow.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1