Lagg after a few battles?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Lagg after a few battles? Author: jfsebastain PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:44 pm
    —
Hey everyone,
I just recently reinstalled my computer and decided to reinstall CCV with stalingrad. The problem is that i now lagg terribly after a few battles being played and it goes away after i restart the computer. I did the 98 compatibility trick, the patches and all the fixes i could find but this still happens after the computer has been running for a while. Is there any ideas of what it could be? Thanks for your help.

#2: same problem, help! Author: walshindustriesLocation: Portland Oregon PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:45 am
    —
I have the same problem-- a brand new Dell with 1GB ram and latest processor. I use a 24" flat screen monitor and I thought the monitor was sucking all the processing power and thus causing lags after one or two games.... I've tried all the posted tricks--to no avail. Let me know if you find a remedy. Thanks!

#3: think i got it Author: jfsebastain PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:49 am
    —
Well i think i figured it out. The problem seems to be casued by youre windows not being fully updated...after my reinstall i never got Sp2 and as soon as i did all my lag was all better. With the usual tweaking of the shortcut of course. Anyone with a lagg over time problem just make sure you have the full updates.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1