Why was it recalled?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

#1: Why was it recalled? Author: jfsebastain PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:46 pm
    —
I just picked up RTB for 5 bucks at a local store in a bargin bin, and i see now what everyone is talking about as far as its quality. My question is though is that why it was taken off shelves or did it have something to do with the war?

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:50 pm
    —
I think the first batch of CD's were compiled in the wrong format or something like that. Later they just took the game out of most stores I think because of its poor quality and poor taste.

#3:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:24 pm
    —
Nembo wrote:
I think because of its poor quality and poor taste.

In the US? Are you kidding me? Poor Quality and Poor Taste is the perfect description of our current governing Administration . . . but I digress . . . the answer to this as to most questions in the US is -- LITAGATION -- they didn't grease all the palms with their hands in that pie before they released and legal briefs started flying and the game was recalled. (alledgedly they also got problems from the government citing the game as a "terrorist training tool" -- I don't really believe that though)

#4:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:53 am
    —
I thought it was the first attempt at pixel toilet paper Shocked

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1