News Flash
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: News Flash Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:11 pm
    —
Hey guys,

As you all know i'm serving a 6 month tour in the bosnia region. But this doesnt withhold me from working on the Operation Market Garden mod. In my 3 week during guard periode in sarajevo i found some time to work on the map list and the maps themselves. In one of the other threads you can read about the list of maps i have made for the 4th time now i guess.

Also Dima is very busy with exploring data and historical facts for the set of data he is goin to make for the mod. Also he will do the sounds for the mod.

At_Norden will compile the stratmap for our mod but that is all in the distant future.

Also i'm working on a new interface for our game wich will look similar to the preview kartboy gave for his omg mod somewhat 1.5 year ago. i allready finished the mainscreen and the bootcamp and did an amount ot work to the battlegroupscreen. Also Kartboy will help us with some bits and parts of the interface concerning battlegroup icons and stuff[/b]

#2: Re: News Flash Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:31 pm
    —
Hi Buck,
Glad to see you on the track!
If you need any other researsh, please tell me.

Regards,
Rob Smile

#3:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:09 am
    —
I've looked forward to this mod for a while :hurt10

Take care in the Balkans Remi !

#4:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:19 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote:
I've looked forward to this mod for a while :hurt10

Take care in the Balkans Remi !

Hey Grunt,

Good to know that there are some people looking forward to our work Very Happy

Will take care of my self out here Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1