The new CC5 mod : the battle of Kursk !
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

#1: The new CC5 mod : the battle of Kursk ! Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:15 pm
    —
I'm create a new mod based on the battle of Kursk in july 1943 at the eastern front, this mod will cover the southern face of the kursk's salient, and particulary the sector of the 4th panzerarmee, with the elite of the panzerwaffe, with the 2 SS Pz-Korps (notably the leibstandarte Adolf Hitler, 2nd PzGr-Div SS Das Reich and 3rd PzGr-div Totenkopf) and the XXXVIII Pz-Korps (with PzGr-Div GrossDeutschland, the 3. Pz.Div and the 11. Pz-Div.).

Actually, for this mod, the datas are ready to 90%, the graphics to 45%, the maps will be partially re-coded maps CC3.

I'm a newbie modmaker , I am French and my English is very bad, I count on your assistance if I have problems.

If all is well, I think that this mod will be ready within one year...

tell me good luck!!! Wink

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:26 pm
    —
good luck :drink1

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:54 pm
    —
Gluck auf! :drink2

#4: Re: The new CC5 mod : the battle of Kursk ! Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:38 pm
    —
waldganger wrote:
I'm create a new mod based on the battle of Kursk in july 1943 at the eastern front, this mod will cover the southern face of the kursk's salient, and particulary the sector of the 4th panzerarmee, with the elite of the panzerwaffe, with the 2 SS Pz-Korps (notably the leibstandarte Adolf Hitler, 2nd PzGr-Div SS Das Reich and 3rd PzGr-div Totenkopf) and the XXXVIII Pz-Korps (with PzGr-Div GrossDeutschland, the 3. Pz.Div and the 11. Pz-Div.).

Actually, for this mod, the datas are ready to 90%, the graphics to 45%, the maps will be partially re-coded maps CC3.

I'm a newbie modmaker , I am French and my English is very bad, I count on your assistance if I have problems.

If all is well, I think that this mod will be ready within one year...

tell me good luck!!! Wink

We were just talking about it here in CC Forums, and someone asked why there wasn't any mod about the battle of Kursk.
Well here it is!!
In my opinion, you had chosen a great subject for your mod. Wish you luck !

Cheers,
Rob :lol4

#5:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:03 pm
    —
if you still need some help about the german troops let me know Smile

*jumps up and down in joy of a new eastern mod*

#6:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:11 pm
    —
iam in

#7:  Author: vkole PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:12 am
    —
Hardly waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Rolling Eyes

#8:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:40 pm
    —
Quote:

I think you'll find some help in our french forum Wink

#9:  Author: Krang PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:04 am
    —
A mod on Kursk would be wonderful. Good luck!

#10:  Author: Pzt-angusLocation: Shanghai , China PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:58 pm
    —
great mod! :ok1
Good luck!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1