Forum problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Forum problem Author: Luft_KnHan1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:24 pm
    —
Hi tec-sup Wink

He-he just found this headline silly me not looking hard enough.
Wrote this under CC2:

"Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:07 pm
Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still don’t work when logged in."

When logged in I don't get the forum index and I know why but can't do anything by my self about it.
The link I got by mail activating the forum and other stuff didnt work so what do I do?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:37 pm
    —
Luft.. .tonite I will fix your account. Sorry for the delay.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:13 pm
    —
Try your acount now.

#4:  Author: Luft_KnHanLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:31 pm
    —
JIIHPYJAIHEEY Laughing Laughing Laughing
TNX MOOX

#5: I have the same problem, Mooxe Author: DAK_E_Rommel1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:35 pm
    —
When i do login i can´t see the forums or downloads. Please help me, mate, and above all CONGRATS for the web and THANKS for your fine work. Of course, same to the other comrades that help you.

Only another thing more, welcome to daddy´s clan Very Happy .

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:28 pm
    —
DakE.... Send me an email to mooxe [at] closecombatseries [dot] net telling me what your email is and what you want your password to be. I will fix your account as soon as I get this info.

#7: Desperado Author: DAK_E_Rommel2 PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:06 pm
    —
Really it´s incredible, but i can´t log in. I tried with the password we agreed by e-mail and it was imposible. Then i tried with the lost the password option and when i received a new password i thought hehehe at last i´ll enter and nothing again. Crying or Very sad

Maybe if you delete my account and i try to create it one more time it would a good solution. I expect your answer and excuse me for doing these problems and work.

#8:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:46 am
    —
Just curious, do you enter the login number as well when you log in?

I know in the past, I had a similar problem untill I figured out I had to put the number (i was given) into the box as well Embarassed

Question

#9: Working perfect now Author: DAK_E_RommelLocation: Sevilla (Spain) PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:28 pm
    —
Working perfect now, thanks mooxe. Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1