Version 1.3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Utah

#1: Version 1.3 Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:35 am
    —
V1.3 has been released!

Dima, can you post some of the changes you made when you get a chance?

Also, I remember you saying something about getting some Panzer III's and such when the Germans are on recruit. Is that available in this version? If so, what BG's have this feature?

Thanks!
Mac

#2:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:00 pm
    —
Noticed something while playing, don't know if this is intentional or a bug. My three-man mortar lost two of it's men, the remaining man refused to fire the mortar even with it having 15 rounds left and him being in perfect health. -see pic-

Also the naval barrage seems to be so strong that it can take out men and material at 25+ meters away from landing near them. I understand sharpnel can fly and the like but destory a at-gun as it lands 25-30 meters away, in the process killing no men but destroying the gun seems a bit much.

Just some observations.

#3:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:13 pm
    —
Quote:
Dima, can you post some of the changes you made when you get a chance?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1965

Quote:
Also, I remember you saying something about getting some Panzer III's and such when the Germans are on recruit. Is that available in this version? If so, what BG's have this feature?

no,

i wanted to chnge FPs in the version with new maps. But will cSmile.

Quote:
Noticed something while playing, don't know if this is intentional or a bug. My three-man mortar lost two of it's men, the remaining man refused to fire the mortar even with it having 15 rounds left and him being in perfect health. -see pic

ye happens,

time to time CC makes such things, guess representing u lost yer Hvy Equipment Smile.Bad luck Razz

Quote:
Also the naval barrage seems to be so strong that it can take out men and material at 25+ meters away from landing near them. I understand sharpnel can fly and the like but destory a at-gun as it lands 25-30 meters away, in the process killing no men but destroying the gun seems a bit much.

Damage inflicted is random. Randomiser is hard-coded. No modder can chnge it...at least for now Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Utah

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1