Wester Front Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Wester Front Mod Author: Bladeway PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:03 am
    —
Hi! I just downloaded the WF9.o plugin and all the maps for the grand campaign. When i tried to start it, i got error message that i was missing the Omaha.mmm map file. This map wasn't one of the ones on the 9 pages of maps i downloaded. Furthermore, i downloaded WF9.0 plugin from CSO site few weeks back, and all the maps on the list that was there. When i tried to start it then i got the same error message that the Omaha.mmm map file was missing. I haven't located that map anywhere. Can anyone help with this prob?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 am
    —
I am going to post the map Omaha tonite. Sorry this was not available initially we must have overlooked it.

Theres 2 omaha maps out there, omaha & omaha2. I will upload omaha only, if you still have problems I will put up omaha2.

#3:  Author: Bladeway PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:17 am
    —
HUGE Mooxe!~~~~~~~~~~
been trying to run that campaign forever. Now it starts no problem and i thank you very much! downloaded the map and bang...campaign started right up. I zipped through the first three campaigns...fleeing as germans each time. First problem i came to was the missing Trench.mmm map file. but don;t waste your time just yet....i appreciate what you did and will try to find the map and keep going through the campaign to see if there are anyother probs. thanks Mooxe

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:23 am
    —
Great to hear it worked out. I am adding a mappack, all WF maps in 1 zip. I must of overlooked this also.... downloading all 84maps 1 by 1 is a bit tedous. The mappack will be 300-400megs!

I'll be adding trench to in a couple of minutes.

Man theres so many maps for this mod, please bare with us!

#5:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:42 pm
    —
I have developed a file listing all the maps needed for each CC3 grand campaign.

Download here: http://www.orvuus.com/schrecken/Maps_for_CC3_Mods.pdf

Or visit my site at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~housewil/chockos/CCIII.html

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1