Site additions?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Site additions? Author: oliverc15 PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:40 am
    —
Hello, i'm another lame newbie :p
First off nice site very smart looking, good selection of downloads.

New to the multiplayer and especially moding side of cc and I know there is one or two posts concerning how to install mods etc how about an FAQ or guide section to the site i dont think any of the mods i downloaded included instruction to install them. Maybe a Links page?

On another note, where can i find a 'guide' to the stratergy in close combat. Would you share your armchair tactics? Wink

Olly

#2: CC Tactics Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:40 am
    —
Hello oliver. Welcome!

Here's a link to a thread covering some of the basics for h2h play. I've moved it into our public forum so you can have a look. There's some other CC tactical discussions here in the Pzt public forum as well.
May be of some assistance.

Pzt Wruff

Basic CC Tactics thread:
http://www.xsorbit6.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/////////////index.cgi?board=tactics&action=display&num=1087478257

Panzertruppen CC Gruppe:
http://www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/PztCCGruppe.html

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:57 am
    —
Good ideas....

CCS is a server thats constantly under construction. I personally would like to write a guide on installing mods. The quick and dirty for now....

To understand on how mods are installed you just need basic knowledge on windows folder structure and how to use winzip or winrar. Get configmanager for cc5, read the readme file and you should be set.

Since we have no guide published here for now you are welcome to ask any questions on how to get a particular mod installed. I and many others would be more than happy to help.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1