Please Help, Game will not run on my computer...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Please Help, Game will not run on my computer... Author: Raygun PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:51 pm
    —
Hi, I just purchased a new in the package Close Combat ABTF. I had this game a few years ago and played it in my computer (Emachine). The new copy was bought off of ebay and was brand new in the package. Long story short, it will not run on my computer. This disk isn't even recognized by the "D" drive. I tried the disk in 3 other computers and the game works. It just won't work in mine. I have Windows XP Home.
2 of the computers I tried it in have XP Home, and the other one was a Windows 98. Why will it work in these other computers and not mine? What can I do? Is there a place to download the full version on-line? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

#2: Re: Please Help, Game will not run on my computer... Author: sample PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:50 am
    —
Raygun wrote:
Hi, I just purchased a new in the package Close Combat ABTF. I had this game a few years ago and played it in my computer (Emachine). The new copy was bought off of ebay and was brand new in the package. Long story short, it will not run on my computer. This disk isn't even recognized by the "D" drive. I tried the disk in 3 other computers and the game works. It just won't work in mine. I have Windows XP Home.
2 of the computers I tried it in have XP Home, and the other one was a Windows 98. Why will it work in these other computers and not mine? What can I do? Is there a place to download the full version on-line? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

i purchased a same brand new package and worked without problem from start; perhaps you have problems with 'D' drive; check it first if it is ok

cheers.
M.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1