confg manager problem,plz help
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: confg manager problem,plz help Author: [130.Pz]GuderianLocation: Brazil PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:19 am
    —
I did EXACTLY what the instalation guide for newbies says,my problem is on the last step:

When i select the GJS44 on the cfgmang 13,and i try to install it,i recive the messenge:

"Failed to copy C:program files/.../CC5.exe to sistem/.../CC5.exe becouse C:program files/.../invasion normandie/CC5 exe does not exist."

and even when i install it,in one of my houndred tryes,the game runs the normal CCV 5.01,like i never instaled the mod.

i figure out that my GJS44 unziped on the plug in folder dont have the pln extention,like in the "for newbies"install guide.

PLZ,i realy need help here,im starting to get crasy.

Sad

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:22 am
    —
Sounds like your installation may be screwed. I would uninstall everything completely, and delete the SSI folder and restart uding the GJS Plugin Guide.

Doing it this way ensures no errors will come up.

#3:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:58 pm
    —
Mooxe, I too have problems installing to play h2h Crying or Very sad . Could we arrange
to get together at the Power Lobbies or another way and you help me through the process, I'm am just a dunce with that kind of stuff. I try to follow the easy directions, but for some reason my windows and files do not
look the same as the illustrations and I am not doing SOMETHING right.
Please help. Regards, Greg

#4: Re: confg manager problem,plz help Author: slems PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:32 pm
    —
[130.Pz]Guderian wrote:

"Failed to copy C:program files/.../CC5.exe to sistem/.../CC5.exe becouse C:program files/.../invasion normandie/CC5 exe does not exist."
Sad

if this is u'r error message, with normandie written with IE that mean u have a french version of the game... so configmanager will not work until u make some modifications which are described certainly here on CCS, or at http://www.club-ffl.net

#5:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:38 pm
    —
KG_dgfred wrote:
Mooxe, I too have problems installing to play h2h Crying or Very sad . Could we arrange
to get together at the Power Lobbies or another way and you help me through the process, I'm am just a dunce with that kind of stuff. I try to follow the easy directions, but for some reason my windows and files do not
look the same as the illustrations and I am not doing SOMETHING right.
Please help. Regards, Greg

Bump for mooxe Wink .

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1