Groesbeek LZ with Gliders
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Groesbeek LZ with Gliders Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:50 pm
    —
Just finished this map. Took me about a day. Only changes from the stock CC2 map is the addition of three Gliders. These are the same gliders that you see flyby during the installation of the game.

The idea came to me while looking at the helpfile for the game, thier is a picture of Groesbeek LZ map with Gliders. Apperently they eliminated the Gliders in the final version of the map.

Tell me what you think. Hopefully Mooxe will be willing to host it.

ovmap200.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.3 KB
 Viewed:  8262 Time(s)

ovmap200.jpg

#2: Re: Groesbeek LZ with Gliders Author: sample PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:29 pm
    —
you freak ... how did you coded the gliders ?

cheers

ps: i wanted to do the same thing on ooesterbeck landig zone, adding some horsa gliders

#3:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:46 pm
    —
Very, very nice :Cool , maybe the one on the left should be busted up a little,
since it could have possibly hit the stone fence. Good work :ok1

#4:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:15 pm
    —
Thier coded as wreck with underpass around the wings so infantry go under instead of over the wings.

Thnaks for the idea KG degfred Food for thought, Moxxe has it up for download now.

#5:  Author: BordicLocation: Gothic Line, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:49 pm
    —
not too bad, not too bad... Wink

#6:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:07 pm
    —
Hello, this is a very big cuestion I know but, Who can teach me how to draw in the cc2 maps? and, those gliders have protection and you lost los when behind them?

Not to draw but how to change the images, to create new maps. Very Happy

#7:  Author: sample PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:55 pm
    —
hi,

at this site and also at www.closecombat.org and http://members.fortunecity.de/closecombat2/

you will find a lot of tutorials and programs wich will help you to design new maps

regards,
M.

#8: Re: Groesbeek LZ with Gliders Author: WilldasmiffkingLocation: Suffolk, England. PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:03 pm
    —
sample wrote (View Post):

i wanted to do the same thing on ooesterbeck landig zone, adding some horsa gliders
oh, please do. that would be pretty awesome.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1