Vehicle Graphics
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Vehicle Graphics Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 pm
    —
Does anyone have a file folder filled with different vehicle graphics?

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:40 pm
    —
No not that I know of. Sad

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:40 am
    —
that would also take all the hard work out of it too.

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:42 pm
    —
that would be a cool idea.

Sort of like a supply depot for vehicles?
Just shop for what you want for your mod/game

#5: Vehicle Library Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:26 pm
    —
The biggest problem is eveyone's varying personal taste. I know I personally like the 10 pixels per meter scale of some of the newer mods (tanks look better next to soldier sprite, but are then horribly out of scale with terrain).

Some people like the stock scale of between 7.5 and 8 pixels per meter depending on the vehicle.

And still others might like something in between.

I guess the library could always be set up the folders of 8 pix per meter, 9 pix per meter, 10 pix per meter or something like that, and a person could choose vehicles at whatever scale they preferred.

Neil

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:51 am
    —
Thats a good idea.

That and maybe just use an image of the vehicle and line them all up by biggest to smallest.
This way people see what they are getting should this become a reality.

#7:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:53 am
    —
try to make the details look real good too. Very Happy

#8:  Author: dullfoxz PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:38 pm
    —
Nebel Werfer is a very handy and a good sub mode, it is devastating!!
But that is not enough for me!! I want the American rocket luncher tank and the German Half-truck rocket luncher HE from close combat 4 to be avaliable in CC5 if that is possible, anyone can help please?! Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1