CC5 Ardennes
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC5 Ardennes Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:38 am
    —
Hi guys,

Is it possible to play CC5 Ardennes Offensive 1.03 vet.Bob. wth the new map plugin by Ernie_M ?

#2:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:38 pm
    —
Quote:
Is it possible to play CC5 Ardennes Offensive 1.03 vet.Bob. wth the new map plugin by Ernie_M ?

You can use the new maps on CC5 Ardennes but not the plugin, you should to do it manually.

#3:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:44 pm
    —
You can use the new maps on CC5 Ardennes but not the plugin, you should to do it manually.[/quote]

Thank you Firefox!

You mean I have to copy each Ernie_M's map to the map file in the game?
Do I have to rename the maps?

Cheers,
Rob

#4:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:03 pm
    —
Quote:
You mean I have to copy each Ernie_M's map to the map file in the game?
Do I have to rename the maps?

You can rename the maps and use the btd file from CC5 Ardennes or you can mod the index.mpi to add the new maps and add a new btd file.

Probably some day I do one new version with this new maps and a new strategic map more realistic as the CC4 new strategic map from Michael.

#5:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:36 am
    —
[Probably some day I do one new version with this new maps and a new strategic map more realistic as the CC4 new strategic map from Michael.[/quote]

That would be great! Very Happy

But thank you anyway.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1