Read Me/FAQ/Instructions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Read Me/FAQ/Instructions Author: Sokol688 PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:42 pm
    —
Has there been any kind of documentation or Read Me or anything of that nature developed along with this mod? I really think the mod is fantastic, but I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing some basic explanations of the creator's intentions, major changes, compromises, points of note, etc. For example Katushyas only fire in squares next to the Volga I gather? Differences in the two Grand Campaigns? Overall thought processes in how the units were picked, play balance decisions, relative strength rationales, best h2h settings, comprehensive unit lists, beta testing notes, basically anything that might help one fight a better game and sort of give some background on what the creators were thinking and how they came to decide on their final product. Some of these issues have come up in the forums, which is great, but I'm curious if the creators, or anyone else, actually wrote anything up that is available for download/viewing. I think it would be a great asset to have, to help a CC vet playing the mod for the first time to understand what exactly he or she is dealing with, and how to start planning/playing to win. Thanks in advance, and once again, this to me is where the CC series should have been from the get-go. The authors should be commended for a supreme effort...

#2: One more thing... Author: Sokol688 PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
    —
Is it me or does the guy on the setup screen sound like a Mexican Russian? Amusing...

#3: Re: One more thing... Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:00 am
    —
Sokol688 wrote:
Is it me or does the guy on the setup screen sound like a Mexican Russian? Amusing...

Ah glad someone else besides me thinks the same Smile , it always makes me think of the Mexican bandit in one of the Dollar films!,

Hey Blondie, Connection Established Laughing

Ronson

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:43 am
    —
Personally I think it sounds like Cheech Maron Smile

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:30 pm
    —
Sokol,

most of yer questions were already answered in this forum.
Intentions and background r available on Stalingrad site.

If u have concrete questions, feel free to ask.

#6: Link? Author: Sokol688 PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:21 pm
    —
Can you post the link to the site? Thnx.

#7:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:34 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/stalingrad/

units section is outdated. nothing to do with present version of Stalingrad.

#8:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:54 am
    —
Definitly Cheech, mac. All we need now is Chong sayin ....arrrr connection established ?......uhmmm... arrrr.... is dave there ?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1