weak AI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: weak AI Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:47 am
    —
is there a mod or something to make the AI to be not so inactive often they just stay in there begining area so they are no match and because i dont know how to play MP so is there a sub mod or something?

#2:  Author: slems PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:12 am
    —
sure not...
CC5 is only an online game, forget the AI, or forget IT at all...
u may also pray for a CC6, but it seems that we will wait for a long before it came Sad...

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:23 am
    —
AI in CC5 just moves at random too. they live off of you not seeing them so a MG42 can mow down one rifle squad. and when your the germans their tanks throw tracks easily too.

#4:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:29 am
    —
Get your arse into Gamespy and play some h2h.... life is to short to play AI....
If you need a challenge, come in and enjoy.

#5: Re: weak AI Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:21 pm
    —
per wrote:
is there a mod or something to make the AI to be not so inactive often they just stay in there begining area so they are no match and because i dont know how to play MP so is there a sub mod or something?

Hej Per!

Prova CC5 Battle of Berlin.Jag gjorde det modet för att CC5 skulle bli spelbart i singleplayer.Alla har ju inte bredband.Spela som Tyskar Hero, Ryssar Rekryt forcemoreale on och timern på 15 minuter.

Mats

#6:  Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:17 pm
    —
Thanks for the replies can any one guide how to play multiplayer i have an gamespy account but dont know what to do to connect to any game

#7:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:00 pm
    —
Find us in Gamespy @ Close Combat, Invasion Normandy multiplayer room.

I know it's a little tricky. I think if you have GS scan for games on your system that CC5 room is easier to find. Or look at the GS menu for all games online and you'll find CC5 there.
Takes some looking, but we're there. Join us!

#8:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:29 am
    —
i'll be joining soon... hopefully Neutral

#9: OH MY GOD! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:55 am
    —
somebody posted to better AI turn on all settings(see enemy,obay order etc....
.........WOW
AI IS BETTER!
they 'see' me immediatly, attack morters,guns or hmgs forst, then attack my men!

its the best AI ive had, i play 10 to 1 ai so it helps, australia sucks playing at 8/9pm!

#10:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:00 pm
    —
that's the problem though. that's not realistic at all if they can see you and all that. the other thing is that you can't setup a strategy at all if they destory tanks and artelliery. it's a start though.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1