1.3 update, or 1.4
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Utah

#1: 1.3 update, or 1.4 Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:45 pm
    —
Hi Dima.

For the upcomming Pzt vs Merc Utah GC the participants have the impression that we are waiting for an updated version before we begin.
I believe you were speaking with Pzt_Mac about a week ago about it.
What's the status of this upgrade and can we expect it within a couple of weeks for the start of the Pzt vs Merc war?

Thanks for the FYI

Wruff

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:07 am
    —
Hi Wruff,

yes, prolly it will be rdy not later than first week of March.

#3:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:03 pm
    —
Right on. Thanks Dima

A big Utah war. This gonna be fun. :Cool

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:46 pm
    —
Hey Dima, any word on the Utah 1.4 front?

My boys are all itch'n for a war :Cool

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:48 pm
    —
Hey Mac,

spoke with Wruff recently so u could ask him Wink.

This weekend it will be here.

#6:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:51 pm
    —
Excellent, thanks!

#7:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:48 pm
    —
hey guys,

sry for delay. Didn't have free time to finish it.

I hope in 2-3 days it will be rdy.

#8:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:56 am
    —
Thanks for the heads up dima. We're all waiting ever so impatiently. Wink

#9:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:41 pm
    —
Thanks Dima, we're all looking forward to it.

#10:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:23 pm
    —
Hi Dima,

Are you any closer to completing v1.4?

Thanks,
Mac

#11:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:01 pm
    —
Dear Dima;
I guess I told you "some Suggestions",But I think these are in fact are some critics about your good mod Laughing .Although imo your mod is one of the best amongst others and If you solve some remaining problems ,It would takes the 3rd place easily(After "GJS" & "Stalingrad").

-First of all,Its about the Bazooks.The Bazzokas as you know dont have the power of german "Shrecks" but they have greater range.That means they could destroy a stug from the front at 100m.But in Utah,They cant fire at the range more than about 80-70m.In one case,I ordered a Bazooka team to fire at a "leIG 18" gun,and they refused(Target out of range! Confused ).

-In Utah, Stugs have very thick armor in the front of themselves.Its very hard to destroy them from the front even by a M10.So,I think its better to
a few (NOT so mutch) decrease their armor.I think the game will be more realistic in this way.

-Another thing is about the explosions.though I think its pretty cool feature of utah,However, Its better to make some changes about this.For example ,88's HEs explode like 105mm's HEs.

Well,These were my suggestions about your mod.I
have not play it so mutch,But I think it is a real
opponent for SAS.We are waiting for the version 1.4 of your good mod.Thank you to allow me give my
opinions.

Regards
-Kambiz

#12:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:17 pm
    —
Quote:
The Bazzokas as you know dont have the power of german "Shrecks" but they have greater range.

i believe only theoretical range vs static targets was further. Effective range was lower.

Quote:
That means they could destroy a stug from the front at 100m

nop.
even with new rocket that was used with M9 zooka one would have v big problems to do it. German frontal armour was v effective vs HEAT projectiles.

Quote:
They cant fire at the range more than about 80-70m

in Utah max range is 90m with HEAT and 120m with smoke.

Quote:
I ordered a Bazooka team to fire at a "leIG 18" gun,and they refused(Target out of range!

was further than 90m.

Quote:
In Utah, Stugs have very thick armor in the front of themselves.Its very hard to destroy them from the front even by a M10.

provide side shots Wink.
M10 can easily KO StuG from any range, angle.

Quote:
I think the game will be more realistic in this way.

will be less realistic this way Razz.

Quote:
For example ,88's HEs explode like 105mm's HEs.

yes my fault. Will be fixed.

Dima

#13:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:09 pm
    —
Hello Dima;
As you know,I original game the :Bazookas" have more efective range against target like "Stugs" than Utah,And I wondered when saw this efective range in your game.

Quote:
Quote:
I ordered a Bazooka team to fire at a "leIG 18" gun,and they refused(Target out of range!

was further than 90m.

Well,I dont remember exactly,But somthing about :100> Range >= 80.

However,In my opinion you are one of the most professional in CCS forum,I saw your posts in many threads and they show how mutch you are expertise in WWII topics,Although I am disagree with some them(Like that topic about "Panthers" and "Shermans").So,If you're sure about exact efective range of "Bazooka",Dont vhange it.Because I think the historical accuracy is more important of Gameplay balance.

Dima,Do you know any site about Bazooka?

Thank you very mutch
-Kambiz

#14:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:41 pm
    —
Quote:
As you know,I original game the :Bazookas" have more efective range against target like "Stugs" than Utah,And I wondered when saw this efective range in your game.

imho CC5 original data was just bad.

Quote:
Because I think the historical accuracy is more important of Gameplay balance

imo historical accuracy creates realistic balance and good gameplay.

Quote:
Dima,Do you know any site about Bazooka?

search on the net. There r plenty of them.

regards,

#15:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:09 am
    —
you lazy russian son of a bitch where is my 1.4 Twisted Evil

#16:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm
    —
RedScorpion wrote:
you lazy russian son of a bitch where is my 1.4 Twisted Evil

Lay off the houch, Red, it brings out the worst in ye Wink

But yea, we wants it! My precious Razz

#17:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:04 pm
    —
Yeah Dima. We want our 1.4!! Twisted Evil

please Smile

#18:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:35 am
    —
Come on Dima, you can't hide forever! Wink

What's the word on Utah mate?

#19:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:28 pm
    —
Dima ! Where are you boy?Still working on Utah v1.4 yes? Well Good luck with that. Smile
I just have an idea which imo makes your mod even better.I'm sure you know about Ranking system which is an add on plugin for GJS.Its very useful tool for many players and I always use it.In Overlord and Meuse ,This tool is becomes a part of these mods ,Good idea I think.Why don't you use this tool for your mod? I think it can be a very good feature for your v1.4 of your mod.
Utah is one the best in my opinion and I hope you finish it soon.

Good luck
-Kambiz

#20:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:01 pm
    —
what was ever the point with the rank mod? pardon me but i never got it?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Utah

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2