Der Kessel News. February
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel News. February Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:26 pm
    —
Hi all;

Just a brief message to let you know what has been made in february regarding the development of the mod:

1) Improved weapons data for all guns and rocket mortars (Nebelwerfer, Katyusha...)
2) Added a new Gun: sPzb'41
3) Painted and coded 2 maps: Raspopinskaïa and Selivanov, both being located between Don and Tschir.
After two fruitful monthes with 5 maps coded each time, I have been able to code only two maps this month... February is a short month and I took some holidays far from my PC... In addition, I have to say that i did not get the help I was hoping...
4) Improved Tanks graphics. Roughly all the german ones are now OK (need help with the SdKfz 231...), and 50% of the soviets.
5) Improved a lot the sounds and voices. I can tell now that the mod is more or less as impressive as my Aisne Contre Attaque mod.... It is a little noisy, but I believe it is worth...

That's all, folks.
Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:00 pm
    —
:ok1

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:27 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Pzjager, much appreciated!

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:45 pm
    —
pzjager,

Glad to hear you are still pluggin away on the mod.

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:05 am
    —
This is good news.

I have always thought/said that your graphic work on the maps as well as other aspects is incredible,2nd to none.

#6:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:23 pm
    —
Glad to see it's running smoothly! Thanks for the update and all the work!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1