Weak AT
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Weak AT Author: 4Reich PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:42 pm
    —
Hi I just played with the SSpzt 101, the heavy SS tankbattelgroup and I just wonderd why they got so bad infanterie. Only small recon units of 3-4 soldiers and bad linie infanterie with no At at all ...also 5cm Mortar, wich wasnt in use by 44" because it weak effect...especially by Veteran elite units.
But the general thing I miss anyway is better Infanterie AT for Germans .At least 1xPanzerfaust 60 for german Linie infaterie should be an must.The fact is germans have had better AT then the allies especial Infaterie was powerfull against tanks with the Panzerfaust.
Infanterie battelgroups have almost 0 chance to win against Sherman tanks because they only got only few "faustpatronen" and " schiessbrecher" but very few usefull stuff like 60 PF , thats simply unrealistic.
Thats why the game gets unbalanced in Inlandfight:
Masses of allied sherman tanks and German Infanterie Combattroops with no AT, exept some schiessbrecher for K98... :mur

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:17 pm
    —
Well faustpatrone are bloody, i dont think than german can be more tsronger without unquilibred the game play ...

German inftry can disable any Allied tank with their faust .. effectively their faust are only avaiable around 30 Ms or less yes but trust me if you can approach a tank around this area ... it will be dead

#3:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:36 pm
    —
Quote:
But the general thing I miss anyway is better Infanterie AT for Germans .At least 1xPanzerfaust 60 for german Linie infaterie should be an must.

No PzF.60 in Normandy in June 1944.

Quote:
Infanterie battelgroups have almost 0 chance to win against Sherman tanks because they only got only few "faustpatronen" and " schiessbrecher" but very few usefull stuff like 60 PF , thats simply unrealistic

thats simply realistic actually Smile.

#4:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 am
    —
maybe you didnt get to the stronger german battlegroups yet?

#5: Re: Weak AT Author: RCAC_Sharpshooter PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:55 am
    —
Quote:
"4Reich"At least 1xPanzerfaust 60 for german Linie infaterie should be an must.The fact is germans have had better AT then the allies especial Infaterie was powerfull against tanks with the Panzerfaust.

Actually, the Panzerfaust 60 was not produced until August 1944. So the way it is currently is just fine. To include the Panzerfaust 60 would make it unrealistic.

#6:  Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:26 pm
    —
You got the tigers and want more AT power?? wtf. you may want to have the allies disembark at one beach only while we are at it. You just need to locate the enemy with the recon units, call the tigers, bang! no more british.

The ones that need more AT or more 'close combat' infantry are the british, they are simply outgunned everytime against all those SubMG and rifle granades.
Maybe give them more RM commandos type units and have the stupid light mortar of theirs work as a direct fire weapon.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1