More Russians than Bullets
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: More Russians than Bullets Author: Dawgfan56Location: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:03 pm
    —
I searched and didn't find this problem listed, so here goes. Looking for some help. I have finally downloaded Dread88's Grossdeutchland Mod for CC III. In laying, I realized that the Soviet commander is a Major, with more teams than the German, while the German is only a Master Sergeant. How do you start both out at the same rank as in CC III?

#2:  Author: Dawgfan56Location: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:11 pm
    —
Yeah, easy, just like going to the Dentist. Thanks for the reply. I'll try that. I have learned that all my history courses were not exactly correct. Amazing how that works, isn't it? And, my degree is in History. Everything I ever read from this side of the Iron Curtain suggests that in the early days the Sovs fell over when they saw a German tank. Hmmmm. If this Mod is right, then MGs are the tool of choice with an occassional AT gun thrown in. Reds everywhere! Now we know what they did on long, cold, dark, Russian nights prior to '39. You seem rather knowledgeable, is it possible to do multiple installations of CC III so you can leave the Mods installed? Thanks again.

#3:  Author: Dawgfan56Location: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:28 pm
    —
By the way, I forgot to mention that if you play the mod as the Soviet, the German starts as a Major, what a frightening though. Panzer, Panzer, Everywhere.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1