close combat 2 clan?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: close combat 2 clan? Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:52 pm
    —
If anyone could help me with this it would be gratefully accepted.
I am wondering how to start a clan for cc2 and i am a complete noob to online gaming.
plz could someone help me. Laughing

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:35 pm
    —
I would think the first thing you would need to do would get yourself a forum (there are many free, ad supported forums you can admin).

From there you need to decide what kind of clan you are (ie. British, German, USA, multinational, etc.)

What kind of requirements are required for people to join ur clan? (ie. veterans, noobs, online game play, TH, WWWar, activity level, etc.)

From there, you could put out the call for people to join.

Check out these other CC clans to get an idea of how to structure and organize a clan:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=13

Good luck.

#3:  Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 pm
    —
Thank you very much Laughing

#4:  Author: Luft_Karabiner PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 pm
    —
I'm in the luftwaffe clan. There's a link (i think0 underneath this post to our website. Have a good game.

#5: Re: close combat 2 clan? Author: EdmundoLocation: Cryogenic plant PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:15 pm
    —
Death_Korps_CO wrote:
If anyone could help me with this it would be gratefully accepted.
I am wondering how to start a clan for cc2 and i am a complete noob to online gaming.
plz could someone help me. Laughing

I like very much CC2 but i´ve never played it online. Recently my internet connection has been much improved so count me in if you like. Someday i hope to play a whole campaign against someone with plenty of time and patience. Wink

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1