Doubts about maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#1: Doubts about maps Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:17 pm
    —
Hey guys as you know i busy on a scheldt mod but recently i started to doubt sertain maps. fe:

Sloedam= now it is one but i'm thinking of making 2 of it the end and the beginning.

Also i'm in doubt of the maps for walcheren like the 2 beachheads of westkapelle. and the maps of vrouwenpolder domburg dishoek and zoutelande. especially the locations are bothering me Wink

Also dima will start making the data in a few months and also koen is helping me on a stratmap and helping me with textures.

Hope to have kept you updated well enough

Cheers Buck

#2:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:24 pm
    —
What's bothersome about them?

#3:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:17 pm
    —
Antifa wrote:
What's bothersome about them?

The problem is at the moment i have 1 map wich contains both land ends and the dike.

but i'm thinking (and allready doing) of making 2 one with the west side of the map and half the dike and one with the east side and half the dike.

cheers buck

#4:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:01 am
    —
This sounds fantastic dude, whats the word?

#5:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:08 am
    —
aikmen wrote:
This sounds fantastic dude, whats the word?

I made a new post wich shows u wich maps are included in my newist list of maps. you can check it out in this forum

Cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1