Der Kessel news. March
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel news. March Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:32 am
    —
Hi all;

My message will be short this month, as I took more or less 100% of my free time to paint and code the remaining maps.

The month has been quite fruitful, with 4 new maps which have been finished:
-Gussinka (between Don and Tschir)
-Kletskaïa (On the Don, where the first soviet offensive took place on november 19th)
-Ostrov (between Don and Tschir)
-Businovka (center of the Kalmouk steppe, south of the Kessel)

There are now 31 custom maps finished for the mod. Two others are in "toll coding process" and an other one which I just began to code.

I also improved some btd's, wrote some btd texts (time consuming, I just hope that the players at least take the time to read them before going to the tactical screen, but I am not sure...)

And finally, I.....played the mod in order to check for bugs or improvements.
Everything is OK until now.

I hope to be able to finish some 3 or 4 new maps in april.
Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2: Re: Der Kessel news. March Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:29 pm
    —
Hi pzjager,

Glad to hear you again.
I gess I can talk for all the community, that we are looking forward to play this mod. Don't need to say that maps are amazing.

Regards,
Rob

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:51 pm
    —
Thanks for the update pzjager. Looking forward to it.

#4:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:36 pm
    —
keep the flag flying!

really looking forward to play the mod Very Happy

#5:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:43 pm
    —
Thanks for the update! Good luck sounds great. If you want help with the texts -- let us know!

Razz

#6:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:20 pm
    —
Dear all;

I just want to give all my thanks to you for your kind support. I do my best to make the most valuable sequel to Stalingrad mod I can do.
It is not easy, believe me. The closer I amfrom the goal, the more difficult it is to go on....
Anyway, we will do it.
And please,forget the maps....at least for the moment. I can tell you that Der Kessel will NOT be only a graphic mod.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1