Grossdeutschland mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Grossdeutschland mod Author: Cpt_RioLocation: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:42 pm
    —
Man this mod is amazing! It makes the AI really agressive!

Its really though because the russians have 10 men for every inf team, and they really make really hard atacks.

I really recomend this mod for solo playing.

#2: Re: Grossdeutschland mod Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm
    —
Cpt_Rio wrote:
Man this mod is amazing! It makes the AI really agressive!

Its really though because the russians have 10 men for every inf team, and they really make really hard atacks.

I really recomend this mod for solo playing.

Dont forget than AI in CC3 was less better than in CC2 but was very better than CCIV/V got. All this due essentially to the source code. How the AI is scripted but the size map are counting in this too. Does the Grossdeutchland map arent smaller than in reg CC3?

#3:  Author: Cpt_RioLocation: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:08 pm
    —
Im really impressed with the difficulty of this mod.

The russians have 10 soldiers for EVERY team, as stated above, and launch really hard counter-attacks. Waves after waves of infantry.

Im having a blast, and my PzIV F1 has almost 200 inf kills in only 3 rounds. Gonna post a SS later Very Happy

#4:  Author: Ignac PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:13 pm
    —
Hello!Can someone tell me how to install this mod.I have copied all the maps in the Maps folder, but where do i put the GD-X v1.4.pln file.In the instructions it says to put it to plugins-config manager.Where is this??It is not in the CC3 files, so where then?

#5: Re: Grossdeutschland mod Author: kruiser PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 am
    —
Do you as a leader get your own tank? I keep getting infantry and a "command team".

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1