Meuse MOD install problems
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Meuse MOD install problems Author: SlySmile PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:57 pm
    —
Can anyone help?

When trying to install the Meuse MOD I get the following error message:

"Failed to copy C:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\Data\Battles\Acqueville to System\Original\ (Error code = 3)" Evil or Very Mad

#2:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:27 pm
    —
i have a problem with the same mod but a different problem. it says:
fail to install due to you not installing Meuse_Full_V3.3 Meuse_Full_V3.3

#3:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:41 am
    —
SlySmile,

Did you do a full install first and apply the 5.01 patch? Acqueville is one of the games original battles that the mod is trying to backup....

Unfortunately when an error occurs during a mod installation it is best to start again as the mod as already made it partially through the install.txt script.

king_tiger_tank,

It sounds like you are trying to install one of the sub mods without the regular full mod being installed.

#4:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:30 pm
    —
ok thanks man. i can't wait to play it now! Very Happy

#5:  Author: SlySmile PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:25 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote:
SlySmile,

Did you do a full install first and apply the 5.01 patch? Acqueville is one of the games original battles that the mod is trying to backup....

Unfortunately when an error occurs during a mod installation it is best to start again as the mod as already made it partially through the install.txt script.

king_tiger_tank,

It sounds like you are trying to install one of the sub mods without the regular full mod being installed.

No I didn't actually, I just uninstalled the El Alamein mod which I've been playing, and then tried to install Meuse...I'll try your advice (here's hoping!)

#6:  Author: SlySmile PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:49 pm
    —
No joy I'm afraid - anything else I can try? Evil or Very Mad

#7:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:20 am
    —
SlySmile,

Was it the same error? If so check and see if the file is in the \Close Combat Invasion Normandy\data\battles directory? If yes, is it spelled exactly the same?

#8:  Author: SlySmile PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:31 pm
    —
Yes same problem - file is definitely in Data\Battles and spelled same (has no file extension)

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1