*mapname*.txt-problem with Okinawa 1.02
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: *mapname*.txt-problem with Okinawa 1.02 Author: TheTomDude PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:16 pm
    —
Question

Hi all,

I just d/l Okinawa 1.02 and the fulmappack for 1.02. Pluged-in, copied maps, started game, everthing worked fine. Now at every start of the battle i get the following message: ....\maps\*mapname*.rxr is corrupted. I get this on every map and back to desktop.

edit: I have to add that I already tried to install the maps individually but this doesn't work either.

Anyone an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Tom

#2:  Author: TheTomDude PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:14 am
    —
Well problem solved. Dunno if anything went wrong while downloading the fullmappack, but it works now as I d/l all the maps again a third time individually.

Bothering other people on forums and then solving my own problems after a while is great Very Happy

Tom

#3: Glad you got yours sorted I have problem with hill 178 .txt Author: arnarnc PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:19 am
    —
Hi
Maybe someone can help. Installed the Okinawa mod which is great so far. I have a problem with the hill 178 map, it crashes and gives a message that the .txt file is corrupt. I downloaded the individual map to try replacing the one that came in the big zip file, but it still says its corrupt. Have tried numerous times to no avail.

Anyone have this problem or have any ideas??

Cheers

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1