Khalkhin-Gol 1939
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Khalkhin-Gol 1939 Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 am
    —
Hi everyone;
I saw scrrenshots of this mod,They looked great.Who is working on it?
Is it still in progress?Any news?
I will be appreciate of anyone who ask these questions.Thanks

#2: Re: Khalkhin-Gol 1939 Author: sample PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:22 am
    —
Pzt_Kami wrote:
Hi everyone;
I saw scrrenshots of this mod,They looked great.Who is working on it?
Is it still in progress?Any news?
I will be appreciate of anyone who ask these questions.Thanks

As far as i know, Uberdave is doing it; more infos here http://www.closecombat.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77

regards,
M.

#3:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:52 am
    —
Dear Sample;
Thank you for help.I checked the link.I've not registered in CSO,So I couldnt
sent a reply there.Can you ask the creator to tell us the latest news about
his mod?
Regards.

#4:  Author: sample PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:55 pm
    —
Uberdave in 5th November 2005, 03:10 PM at CSO site:

"I've decided to release the Beta (unfinished ) version of CC5 Khalkhin-Gol, as I'm way too busy to ever finish it entirely. Everything is finished except for the maps. There are about 6-8 converted maps from CC3. I just can't seem to find the time to create any originals. Perhaps someday I will.

I'll have it uploaded before the end of November.

I'd rather have people enjoy the mod and give feedback about bugs/possible improvements, than never have it see the light of day. I put too much time into it for that to happen."

regarding the registration is free like here, so you could enjoy all the materials and informations available (like the latest news about CC6)

best regards,
M.

#5:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:31 pm
    —
Ohhh Nooo...It seems we will never have the Original version.It's so bad.
I count it as the only mod relates to Japanese. Sad
All right it seems we should forget it.
Thanks Sample for information.You are realy good guy. Smile

You told me about "Close Combat 6".What is this?I've never heared anything
about it.I will be appreciate you if you can gimme some information about it too. Question
My Regards.

#6:  Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:46 pm
    —
There is Okinawa mod if you are interested in Japanese vs US Marine. You can download it from this site.

#7:  Author: sample PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:44 pm
    —
Also, in CC5 1946 made by Nomada_Firefox (a "What if" mod), available for download at CC5 section you could command jap units;

regarding CC6, there is large debate about the theatre of operations covered, the number of units available and the scale of the maps; perhaps it would be a further development of the Close Combat RAF Regiment;

again, best regards,
M.

#8:  Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:36 am
    —
@ Kami
Ohhh Nooo...It seems we will never have the Original version.

Mod is in beta version, meaning only a fraction of the map slots are used, and a limited GC is available. Everything else (graphics, sound, data) is DONE.

I plan on adding a few more maps soon, and Ill consider it DONE then. Ive been busy with a new project, when not taking extended breaks from CC.

Someone mentioned Okinawa for the playing as the Japs. I wouldnt reccommend it. The graphics and sound sucks from the Jap perspective, and the units are totally ahistorical. Nice maps though.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1