finn guns and bunkers
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#1: finn guns and bunkers Author: liastik PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:58 pm
    —
hi
why we can put only small finn guns in so bigs bunkers (for exemple Karvola map)???
it is that normal?
tx for this great new mod and so beautifull maps... Smile
bye

#2:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:57 pm
    —
i don't know because of in the reg CC5 you can fit most guns into medium sized buildings. talk to Sapa about it

#3:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:32 am
    —
To tell you the thruth i havent seen this for my self because i use to hide my guns in the forrest...this is maybe something for a future update.... Embarassed..meanwhile you can use the bunkers to hide the soldiers...

Mats

#4:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:41 pm
    —
I play Finns elite, Russians recruit. The guns are usually a weak or fragile team. Tis good for them to be in a bunker, so they can plink away, hopefully hit a tank, then celebrate with aquavit and a cookie each.

#5:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:26 am
    —
Before you start the battle, put guns on ambush instead of defend, it can help you....

Mats

#6:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:01 pm
    —
yeah you don't want your cover to be blown at the beginning. defned is something i use when i try to hold victory locations.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1