Need Help about reinforce button
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Need Help about reinforce button Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:08 pm
    —
Hi, I have used mafi tools to hide reinforce button under another button: in this way I can't see and I can't use it: good. But testing my mod I have noticed that IA has reinforced a depleted BattleGroup: seems that IA can use reinforce button despite my work with mafi tools: someone have any idea how to force IA to don't refill depleted BattleGroups ? Thanks.
Regards, Drizzt

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:05 pm
    —
sounds like u had a drop out playing the game h2h
this can be the result and u may not notice it for a round as it wasnt next battle
if u were to look at opposition side as the opposition
u can have a friend host ur file to u
u will most likely see
that enemy has not reinforced
it only appears that way viewing from the other side

#3:  Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:29 pm
    —
Hi Anzac Lord4war, thanks for your reply. I'm sorry, but I don't understand well what you want to say. Anyway, if I have understood well something, I can say that I test my mod only in single player so sure there are no relations with multiplayer general problems or bug. Regards Drizzt

P.S. Small Update: I have used mafi tools to revert my previous work and now I can see reinforce button: in the adversary battlegroup refilled I can't see it, in others adversary battlegroups yes: This is the proof that IA had used it previously.

#4:  Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:27 pm
    —
Hi, another update: I have said that hide reinforce button under another button don't detain IA to use it.
If I use an hex editor on strig 1200612 (BG1) and 1233340 (BG2) changing 3E and 15 to 00 for both,I can see and use it anyway in the game= wrong way.
If I set size (weight and height) 0 on BG1 and BG2 with mafi tools I can see and use it anyway in the game= wrong way.
Last solution is put white tga in ScrnGadg. Someone know if really IA in this way don't use the button? One thing is hide the button, one thing is obtain that IA don't use it. Thanks.
Regards, Drizzt

#5: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:30 pm
    —
what im saying
if u get a friend to host ur saved game against the ai
u would then be playing as the enemy instead of the side ur playing as now
at same time u will be able to view the other sides fpool
their forcepool will not be reinforced
it is only appearing to u like that
from the side u r currently playing on
ask a friend to host ur ai game to u u will see what i mean

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1