Question about the mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Question about the mod Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:15 pm
    —
Hi,

my first question is:

- is the complete 371 ID in this mod or only a few regiments of it? and which?

- is the Schützenregiment 108 of the 14. PzDiv in this mod?

- Is the stratmap on the screens in the screenshot section the final map or a beta? Is this complete stalingrad in the kessel or only a part of it?

- Is the Mannstein-armee 48 Km for stalingrad in this mod too?

- will this mod have a introvideo like the first mod too?

- is a release in 2006 possible?

Many question sorry but i love this battlefield Smile !!!!

Greatings

wittmann

#2: Re: Question about the mod Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:50 pm
    —
- Is the Mannstein-armee 48 Km for stalingrad in this mod too?

Thats really interresting! Operation Witergewitter would give the German player
a considerable assault group composed of 3 Pz Divisions of Armygroup Hoth's LVII Pz. Corps ( 17 Pz./ 6. Pz / 23.Pz) crossing the Aksaj on 16.12/17.12.42 towards north and reaching the river Mischkowa on the 19th.

At Tschir-Delta Armeeabteilung Hollidt (XVII. Corps) composed of 3rd Romanian Army I + II Corps (remnants of 6 divisions),the 22 Pz and. 306., 294., 62. ID. These troops with no real assault forces (22 Pz. was the only mot. division and used as firebrigade) struggled to hold their position at the Tschir bridge, but retreated during the russian attack against the 8th italian Army.

I agree, inclusion of Wintergewitter units would enhace gameplay and give german player at least some units with enough supply and tanks to fight offensively. Otherwise the units within the Kessel are limited on defensive delay actions. By that inclusion a "What if" campaign could be made as well.

p.s. Will there be any Hiwi-adhoc squads within the german I.D. within the Kessel? Some 30.000 served for the Germans and although lightly armed they reinforced german lines form mid-december on.

#3: Re: Question about the mod Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:24 am
    —
Wittmann44 wrote:
Hi,

my first question is:

- is the complete 371 ID in this mod or only a few regiments of it? and which?

371ID will be represented by the Grenadiere Regiment 669. Headed by Gen.Lt Stempel

Cheers
PJ

#4:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:53 pm
    —
thats very interesting for me! Smile

Is the Schützenregiment 108 in this mod too?
My Grandfather was in this regiment! Lt. Stempel Wink
He was the son of GenLt. Richard Stempel

Thats the reason von my special interest for the 371 ID and the SchtzRgt 108 Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1