CCM Online-Game: Who plays and where?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: CCM Online-Game: Who plays and where? Author: arget2Location: Germany PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:57 pm
    —
Finally got my copy - made it to Munich, Germany. One question: Where can I find online-players and when?

Cheers

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:42 pm
    —
check in on Gamespy's CC5 room and ask around.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
    —
Yeah so far GameSpy is the best way to hook up. At most any given time theres someone in there who has the game. Try and get 2vs2 games rather than 1vs1.... 1vs1 is better in regular CC.

#4:  Author: KG_AGCent PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:19 pm
    —
There is a thread at CSO called MSN Handles. There are about 20 handles there of CCM players. I have trolled at GaySpy and have had zero luck but then again I have no time to hang out indefinitely.

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:19 pm
    —
For a week or 2 it was easy to find some players in GS to play. It kind of died off tho.... 1vs1 is no fun at all. The maps are just wayyyy to large. Best way to do it it organize a meeting place and time between a bunch of players.

In reality not many people have this game. 1000's of people hace CC2/3/4/5 and sometimes its hard to get a game going of that...

watch and shoot

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1