# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: an experiment Author: nomada_EgoSanti PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:24 pm
    —
take a bottle of water, let in the bottle to the freezer, when the water is at
-1 celsius hit the bottle on a table, the water will be transform in ice

one virtual beer is someone tell me why Cool Cool Cool

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:57 pm
    —
whats the point of this? or am i too Shocked ?

#3:  Author: nomada_EgoSanti PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:55 pm
    —
nothing, only...............that i see this experiment in the office and i think that is very funny and....why dont you use your brain and give an anwer jejejejejeje

dont you want the bea mate????? Wink

boring is the other cause

#4:  Author: TaDam PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:12 pm
    —
1/ how do you check th etemp of the water...which normally freeze at 0°C !?

2/ Is it because of the thermal and dynamic shock ?
Rolling Eyes

#5: inpossible to answer Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:15 am
    —
I have been staring at this 2 liter water bottle in the freezer of my refridgerator for the last two hours and shit is actually MELTING in there Bro never mind getting down to -1C.I am getting bored standing here all this time looking in. I don't have all night buddy . water freezes sooner or later though - i'll give you that - I just don't have the patience.
Cool

#6:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:35 am
    —
just buy the friggin beer...

#7: icebox Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:15 am
    —
DUDE CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL - but never call me a quitter!
I am on day 5 of my marathon of staring. The freezer door being open all this time has nearly froven my corneas! on top of that all this peering in in has cost me a lot of $$$ in electricity already ; I am certainly not going to quit now.
I have to admit though ,I am begining to freak out about how shit in this freezer MELTS instead of freezes as I look at it.
Maybe I should stare less intensly at the water bottle?
Advice?

#8:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:22 am
    —
Shocked im no shrink, but luny bin for ya that i know hehe Wink

#9:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:11 pm
    —
Red.. isnt your avator a chick???

#10:  Author: nomada_EgoSanti PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:45 pm
    —
the answer:

water only can be in 3 ways, liquid, solid and gas. When water is at -1 ºC the links between atoms only need a little of energy to broke that links in anothers diferents links, this is the explanation of this experiment, next time i came here i will have photos and empirical inform data

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1