CCV error code3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CCV error code3 Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:23 pm
    —
Any help or advice here, my CC5 functions properly but when I try to utilize a plug in for it I receive an "error code:3" message that does not allow me to install the plug in. I was able to install "Dutch's Sound MOD" and unistall it successfully but I can not get any of the other MODS to work. My CCIII MODS plug in and out just fine. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

MISFIT...out

#2:  Author: TTorpedoLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:58 pm
    —
You are using the right conf. manager? ... for CCV its the Cfg13 (theres one for each CC) Very Happy

#3:  Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:29 pm
    —
Affirmative- I was using the correct version. There is more to the error, it states that the exe did not copy to original"error code=3" (paraphrasing)

Thank you for the reply, I did go double check to be sure I was using the correct config manager- It never hurts to double check!

#4:  Author: TTorpedoLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:17 am
    —
Just a wild shoot
Anyway I have a similar problem but only whid the Karelia 2 mod (error 5)
I already tryed a clean install but no luck.. and thats the end of my expertizes

Maybe you can try the same: uniinstall everything \ rebbot\ install again
I would uninstall CC3 to (just keep your map and save folder)

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1