Close Combat Genre
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Close Combat Genre Author: arkturasLocation: United Kingdom PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm
    —
I'de Just like to say, Thankyou to all those dedicated Close Combater's. Guys/Gals who have put alot of time and effort into some of these well thought out (re representation's (ide like to think) of the Close Combat Series...

You got me hooked all over again,

regards

#2:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:51 pm
    —
kudos to all that make the community possible.

Aikmen.

#3:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:21 pm
    —
gals ?

where ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink

#4:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:37 am
    —
ah ha !! females !! that explains a few things ! i allways thought some of them blokes i was playin were bitches

#5:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:59 am
    —
Hello;
Thanks to both Creators of the game and creators of the CC Sites(Like this one).
Blackstump wrote:
I allways thought some of them blokes i was playin were bitches

Did you guess right Blackstump? Wink

The only player who I met and claimed is female was one of the DAK members.I think her name was "Zaidamanuel".But I personaly think he(Maybe SHE) was kidding,Because of nature of the game ,I think it can't attracts female players.

Regard
-Kambiz

#6:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:30 am
    —
war games hardly ever attract women. i know because Xbox live plus about 6 war games has shown that.

#7:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:11 pm
    —
Blackstump wrote:
ah ha !! females !! that explains a few things ! i allways thought some of them blokes i was playin were bitches

Like this?

Tamina.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.23 KB
 Viewed:  4853 Time(s)

Tamina.jpg

#8:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:13 pm
    —
Or this? - Oh, and the one on the left is yours, Blackstump Wink

russianchicks.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.8 KB
 Viewed:  4849 Time(s)

russianchicks.jpg

#9:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:59 am
    —
Re; Grunts, dating service... (theres a line there.. )
Well she looks like she could keep me warm on a cold nite, and shes in uniform, (i like that) she obviously likes big guns (i got one ) and she likes to sit on somthing thats hot and throbbing, (that can be arranged)... actually shes got the makings for my fourth wife (still got to get rid of third)... have you got a phone number ?
ps: that first photo looks supiciously like a photo i saw of Pzt Mac

#10:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:38 pm
    —
Whoa whoa whoa, don't drag me into this Stumpy Wink

Besides, you guys haven't seen all of the hot women inside the tank, that's where you'll find me. :love1

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1