Strategy Forum
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Strategy Forum Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:14 am
    —
I have started a strategy forum for close combat 2,3,4 and 5. It will cover general strategies and specific strategies for mods. It is a new forum and is still a work in progress, we need players to post their strategy tips and hints. New players can also use the forum to ask about certain game aspects.

Here is the link:
Lessons from the Front

#2:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:25 pm
    —
GL dude!

#3:  Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:39 am
    —
Hey,

Just woundering when you guys play any of the cc games do you purfer to fight with squads or platoons or the whole company?.I find that they all have there ups and downs like when assulting a farm do you send in a platoon to charge and hopefuly overrun the enemys postions and have a Mg give fire support but this way you tend to lose alot of men as your men are prime targets for mortars and mg fire, or do you purfer to send in a squad or two?
hope you guys know what i am talking about its been a long day.

#4:  Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:41 am
    —
Hey,

Just woundering when you guys play any of the cc games do you purfer to fight with squads or platoons or the whole company?.I find that they all have there ups and downs like when assulting a farm do you send in a platoon to charge and hopefuly overrun the enemys postions and have a Mg give fire support but this way you tend to lose alot of men as your men are prime targets for mortars and mg fire, or do you purfer to send in a squad or two?
hope you guys know what i am talking about its been a long day.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1